Artlink is working with communities on and around Hull’s Spring Bank on a series of art projects.
For this project, True Colours of Spring Bank, artist Sharon Darley will be working with people in the area to select a palette of colours they feel can represent the area. This will then be used to paint some of the buildings on the high street and then in other projects in the area.
Below you can vote for the colours you like and also find out more about how to get involved in different ways.
Get involved in:
- choosing your favourite colours you would like to see on the street
- telling us what you think about our community and art
- joining creative teams to design the future look of Spring Bank
- spreading the word with your family, friends, and neighbours
- following #SpringBankArt on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
How to tell us your favourite colours:
Select up to 12 colours from the options below, answer the short questionnaire, and submit. That simple!
True Colours of Spring Bank concept artist: Sharon Darley.
This is part of a wider programme of art projects with Spring Bank led by Artlink Hull.
For more information contact: email@example.com or call 01482 345104
Funded by Back to Ours and Hull City Council
In kind Support: Crown Paints